FJS Lawyers Adelaide

header photo

Have you reached an agreement with your former spouse about the arrangements for the children and want to formalise it? 

We prepare family law CONSENT ORDERS for a fixed, affordable fee – written quotation provided after your FREE no-obligation first interview (30 min) to discuss your requirements.